The ISTVS 2011 Board of Directors Meeting held in conjunction with the 17th International COnfernece in Blacksburg, Virginia, agreed to hold the next International ISTVS Conference at Seoul, Korea, in 2014.
Prof. Kyeong Uk Kim of Seoul National University agreed to host as Conference Chairman. Conference preparation started earlier this year and the conference website will be launched later this fall.
It will be the 18th ISTVS International Conference and the second time a ISTVS conference will be held in Seoul: the first was the 5th Asian and Pacific Regional Conference held in 1998.
Prof. Kim has prepared a slidedeck of conference highlights that we've posted online for you to see:
When: 4th week of September 2014
What: Plenary sessions, technical sessions, poster sessions, technical tour, social opportunities.
Call for Papers
In the areas of:
- Tires, wheels, and tracks
- Soil and terrain
- Operations on snow and ice
- Vehicle mobility and safety
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Mining, earthmoving and construction machinery
- Military vehicles
- Performance assessment
- Planetary rovers and mobile robotics
- Education in soil-machine system